Geographic Technologies Group (GTG) is seeking a Senior Developer.
Come establish a career with the leading local government GIS/mapping development company in North America.
Come see why we have won numerous industry awards, including Esri Business Partner of the Year and Esri’s Special Achievement in GIS Award.
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting salary - $105,000 - $130,000 based on experience
- Excellent Starting Benefits
- Retirement Program (match 3% of your contributions)
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation and Two Weeks Sick Leave Annually
- Reimbursement of Membership to Health Club
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Various Company Functions throughout the Year
- Card Room and Break Room in Corporate Office
- 9 Federal Holidays
Job Closing Date:
- Friday, February 10, 2017
- 5+ years’ experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming or Functional Programing
- Python, and .NET skills a plus
- Experience architecting software systems and enterprise integrations
- Experience integrating with different database formats such as Microsoft’s SQL Server, DB2, Informix, and Oracle
- Experience working with transactional data streams and combining transactional data with web, social and mobile data streams
- Provide thought leadership on how to improve products and the user experience.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Programming.
Other Key Information:
- Position is located at GTG’s Corporate Headquarters in Goldsboro, NC – one hour east of Raleigh.
- Candidate is expected to live in the greater Goldsboro area. However, our new office in Raleigh NC can be considered.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Steven Hamlett | email@example.com
Jason Cope | firstname.lastname@example.org